1. Who we are
Our website address is: https://thegoodlifewithiq.com.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
2.3 Contact forms
Data we collect from you through contact forms (whether required by the form or voluntarily included) may be used by us to contact you or as inputs to customize content on our site, but only if you so choose. However, we will never disclose such data on our site, and never share such data with any third parties, unless expressly authorized by you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
2.5 Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2.6 Advertisements and affiliate links
This site may display advertisements and affiliate links by third parties on pages and within content. These third parties may serve content and advertising, collect information from your browser, and place or recognize cookies on your browser. Clicking on any of these ads or links will take you to the advertiser’s website, where they may place or recognize cookies on your browser and/or collect data about you, based on their own privacy policies.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and/or other sites on the internet.
- JetpackAds collects and sends the following information (made available from the visitor’s browser) to our Demand Partners: IP address, geographical data (derived from the IP address), user agent, operating system, device type, unique user ID (randomly generated identifier), current URL, and IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) interest category.
- JetpackAds retains the following data: Log data (IP address, geographical data, user agent, operating system, device type) is stored for 30 days. The unique user ID is stored in cookies and is retained for 1 year.
- JetpackAds also tracks ad impressions, video-related events (i.e. pause, mute, 100% plays, etc.) or errors, and ad click events. Various cookies are used for the following purposes: delivering targeted advertisements to specific visitors, storing user identifiers, and collecting anonymous ad platform stats.
- The Good Life With IQ is a publisher member of the CJ Affiliate program, an affiliate advertising program that helps publishers earn fees by displaying advertisements of, and linking to content provided by, CJ Affiliate’s advertiser members.
- The Good Life With IQ is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
2.7 On-site purchases
If you purchase a product directly from our site, your payment information (such as credit card number, UPI ID etc.) is independently processed by our payment partners, viz. PayPal, Stripe, and the National Payments Corporation of India. No payment information is stored or processed on our site. However, order data such as your billing address and contact information will be stored with each order for statutory reasons and in case of disputes, but will never be shared with any third party unless authorized by you.
3. Who we share your data with
Any personalized data about you will never be shared on our site, and will never be shared with any third parties, unless expressly authorized by you.
4. How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you make a purchase directly on our site, we will retain information such as billing address and contact information (but not payment information) indefinitely. This is for statutory reasons and in case of disputes. This information will be visible to website administrators.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
6. Where we send your data
If you purchase a product directly from our site, no payment information (such as credit card number, UPI ID etc.) is stored on our site, but is independently processed by our payment partners, viz. PayPal, Stripe, and the National Payments Corporation of India. Data such as your billing address and contact information will be stored with each order for statutory reasons and in case of disputes, but will never be shared with any third party unless authorized by you.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.