Since the products available for purchase on The Good Life With IQ are digital and/or downloadable, and are not physical products, no refunds or returns on purchases will be made. Please examine the provided preview and other provided information carefully before making a purchase.
There is a small possibility of the following issues occurring. In such cases, the corresponding solution will be offered. However, an alternative solution will be provided only if:
- Proof of the issue such as screenshots etc. is provided by you.
- The proof provided is supported by our back-end system data, on investigation.
For example, if the original download link supposedly doesn’t work, but our system shows that the corresponding image has been downloaded, then an alternative link will not be provided.
|1.||The link provided doesn’t work.||An alternative link will be provided.|
|2.||The image downloaded is of a smaller size than mentioned in the product listing||A means to download the correct image will be provided.|
|3.||The image downloaded is different from the one displayed in the product listing||A means to download the correct image will be provided.|
|4.||The wrong image has been purchased by mistake, but not downloaded||A means to download the desired image will be provided.|
|5.||The funds have been debited, but no link has been provided.||A link will be provided separately by email.|
- Please examine the preview and other provided information carefully before making a purchase. While all efforts have been made to offer high quality products in good faith, The Good Life With IQ makes no guarantee that your purchase will meet your expectations.
- All images are as per standards required by professional stock photography sites such as Shutterstock and iStock. Therefore, disagreements regarding the composition, sharpness, focus, suitability etc. of the image will not be accepted as grounds for refund, return or replacement.
Resolving an issue
- To report any of the issues above, please use the contact form to get in touch within 15 days of experiencing the problem.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours acknowledging your message and containing further instructions/details on the next steps in the investigation.
- Issues will usually be resolved within five working days, but may take longer in exceptional circumstances.