Vertical image of Tibetan Buddhist butter lamps in Dharamsala
₹99.00 – ₹499.00
A vertical close-up shot of traditional Tibetan Buddhist butter lamps burning in a Buddhist temple on the premises of the Norbulingka institute in Dharamsala. The lamps and their fire symbolize many things, including dispelling the darkness of ignorance, and the transformation of attaining enlightenment.
Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India | March 2019 | Read more
1. Small (800 x 533px)
- Quality: Fair.
- Digital use: Good for web pages, online newsletters and apps.
- Printing: Not recommended for print.
2. Medium (1500 x 1000px)
- Quality: Good.
- Digital use: Good for regular screens and mobile device backgrounds.
- Printing: Good for small prints of up to 5 x 3.3 in (12.5 x 8 cm) at best quality/300dpi or up to 10 x 6.6 in (25 x 16 cm) at acceptable quality/150dpi.
3. Large (3000 x 2000px)
- Quality: Superior.
- Digital use: Good for large screens and backgrounds.
- Printing: Good for medium-sized prints of up to 10 x 6.6 in (25 x 16.6 cm) at best quality/300dpi or up to 20 x 13.2 in (50 x 32 cm) at acceptable quality/150dpi.
4. Extra large (4000 x 2667px)
- Quality: Highest
- Digital use: Good for extra-large screens and backgrounds.
- Printing: Good for medium-to-large sized prints of up to 12 x 8 in (30 x 20 cm) at best quality/300dpi or up to 24 x 16 in (60 x 40 cm) at acceptable quality/150dpi
- Digital download only. No physical items included.
- Only the first image is included in the download.
- Prints of this image may appear muted due to the absence of screen lighting.