Watch the intro
- Why you should do SEO
- How SEO, and particularly keyword research, increased my traffic by 400%
- What the workshop covers
Approx. 5 mins.
Who this workshop is for
This workshop is for anyone looking get started with SEO to boost their website’s traffic, including
- Small businesses and start-ups
- Small e-commerce stores
(Note: This is only for websites. Apps and social media are not covered.)
What you’ll learn by watching this workshop
- Some basic concepts of SEO (search engine optimization).
- How to find the keywords that can bring significantly more traffic to your site.
- How to use those keywords to make search engines send more traffic your way.
- Free downloadable keyword research worksheet
I’m Irfan Quader (IQ), a Communications professional, travel writer, blogger and photographer.
As a consultant, I’ve worked with organizations in education, ITES, infrastructure and rural electrification, and extensively with one of the most respected healthcare companies in the world – Novartis.
Through this workshop, I’d like to share with you the ways in which I’ve used keyword research to boost traffic to my blog The Good Life With IQ by over 400%, even during the pandemic!
1. Why should I pay for this workshop when there are so many free resources available online?
Free resources usually only give you part of the information you need; you’ll expend lots of time and effort to put together everything you need to know from different sources (I know, because I’ve tried it).
This workshop, on the other hand, will give you everything you need to get started. And it’s even split into four videos for easy viewing. Not just that, you can watch each video multiple times so you don’t need to take notes, and you’ll also be able to download a worksheet to help you with your own keyword research. Lastly, if you still have questions after watching the workshop, you’ll be able to submit them in the comments section.
2. I don’t have a website, but I have an app and social media handles. Should I attend this workshop?
This workshop is specifically for websites. Apps and social media handles need different approaches to increase their traffic, and those aren’t covered in this workshop.
3. How do I pay, and how do I get access once I’ve paid?
When you click the ‘add to basket’ button and then check out, you’ll be able to pay by Pay Pal, credit card, UPI, NetBanking and other methods. You can also pay by international credit card, as long as your card has two-factor authentication enabled. Once you’ve paid, you’ll receive an email receipt from info@thegoodlifewithiq containing a link and password that you can use to access the workshop.
In case you have problems with payment or accessing the workshop, please get in touch using the contact page and we’ll figure things out.
4. What is the duration of this workshop?
The total duration of the workshop is approximately 1.5 hours, split into four separate videos.
5. Will I be able to download the videos?
The videos aren’t downloadable, but you’ll be able to watch them on the workshop page as many times as you want until the date mentioned.
6. I’ve paid for the workshop, but don’t have the time to watch it. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, because the workshop is a digital product, returns and/or refunds are not possible. Please read the returns policy for more details.
7. I have a question that’s not in this list of FAQs. How do I get answers?
If you have a question that’s not been covered in these FAQs, please send me a note using the contact page and I’ll try and answer it ASAP.