Vertical image of carved stone Nandi statue in Lepakshi
₹99.00 – ₹499.00
A vertical low-perspective image of the carved stone Nandi statue in Lepakshi. The massive statue is said to be the largest monolithic Nandi in Asia, and faces the Veerabhadra temple a few hundred metres away. The temple and the Nandi statue are believed to have been made while the area was ruled by the Vijayanagara kingdom (whose capital was present-day Hampi), between 400 and 700 years ago.
Lepakshi, Andhra Pradesh, India | October 2019 | Read more about our trip
1. Small (800 x 533px)
- Quality: Fair.
- Digital use: Good for web pages, online newsletters and apps.
- Printing: Not recommended for print.
2. Medium (1500 x 1000px)
- Quality: Good.
- Digital use: Good for regular screens and mobile device backgrounds.
- Printing: Good for small prints of up to 5 x 3.3 in (12.5 x 8 cm) at best quality/300dpi or up to 10 x 6.6 in (25 x 16 cm) at acceptable quality/150dpi.
3. Large (3000 x 2000px)
- Quality: Superior.
- Digital use: Good for large screens and backgrounds.
- Printing: Good for medium-sized prints of up to 10 x 6.6 in (25 x 16.6 cm) at best quality/300dpi or up to 20 x 13.2 in (50 x 32 cm) at acceptable quality/150dpi.
4. Extra large (4000 x 2667px)
- Quality: Highest
- Digital use: Good for extra-large screens and backgrounds.
- Printing: Good for medium-to-large sized prints of up to 12 x 8 in (30 x 20 cm) at best quality/300dpi or up to 24 x 16 in (60 x 40 cm) at acceptable quality/150dpi
- Digital download only. No physical items included.
- Only the first image is included in the download.
- Prints of this image may appear muted due to the absence of screen lighting.