Updated: 16 September, 2020
Welcome to The Good Life With IQ!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Good Life With IQ Website, owned by Irfan Andreas Quader and located at https://thegoodlifewithiq.com.
1. General terms and conditions
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
1.1 Confirmation of acceptance
1.3 Collection and processing of personal information
The Good Life With IQ does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of The Good Life With IQ, its agents and/or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions only of the person posting them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Good Life With IQ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments you post do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The Comments you post do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments you post will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant The Good Life With IQ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
1.4 Hyperlinking to our Content
You may link to our home page, to publications or to other content so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
No use of The Good Life With IQ’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
1.4.2 Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise from content on your Website. You also agree that no link(s) will appear on your Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
1.4.3 Reservation of Rights
1.5 Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party Websites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Good Life With IQ.
The Good Life With IQ has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web Websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Good Life With IQ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web Websites or services.
1.5.1 Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not assure that the information on this Website is correct, and we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
2. Intellectual property and license
Except as expressly provided herein or in a separate license agreement between you and Irfan Andreas Quader, The Good Life With IQ does not grant any express or implied permission to use the Website or any of The Good Life With IQ Content. You agree not to copy, republish, frame, link to, download, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works based on, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, display, perform, license, sublicense or reverse engineer the Website or any of The Good Life With IQ Content. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots or similar data and/or image gathering and extraction methods in connection with the Website or The Good Life With IQ Content.
Unless otherwise stated, Irfan Andreas Quader, their heirs and/or their licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on thegoodlifewithiq.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this material from thegoodlifewithiq.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not, unless explicitly authorized:
- Republish material from thegoodlifewithiq.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from thegoodlifewithiq.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from thegoodlifewithiq.com
- Redistribute content from thegoodlifewithiq.com
- Remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in The Good Life With IQ Content.
2.1 Direct purchases of Images
When you purchase an image directly from thegoodlifewithiq.com (and not from a third-party site such as Shutterstock to which links have been placed on the Website), you agree that
- Irfan Andreas Quader grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use, modify (except as expressly prohibited herein) and reproduce that image worldwide, in perpetuity, subject to the limitations set forth herein
- You have the right to use the image in the following ways:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile ‘apps’, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
- As part of an ‘Out-of-Home’ advertising campaign, including on billboards, street furniture, etc., provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such production does not exceed USD $10,000;
- For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind)
2.1.1 Returns on direct purchases of images
As any images purchased directly from the Website are digital, downloadable products, no refunds or returns will be provided under any circumstances, unless required by law. However, under certain circumstances such as technical issues, solutions will be offered as per our Returns Policy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, on breach of these Terms by you.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.